During NDSU's spring break we took a little holiday to Minneapolis....for some shopping and relaxation! We went to a Wild vs Oiler game...the wrong team won but we still enjoyed it!
Katie loved looking at all the people around us....and clapping for the teams! We were in the very last row....so we were very high up! It made me a little nervous.....


Poor Katie....couldn't even make it through a whole hockey game! I can't believe she could still sleep through it....sirens and horns and everything!!
We did so much shopping...this was at a huge Cabella's....I'm not sure what she thought of all these animals!
Relaxing on the bed after a long day of shopping......just had to take a nap.....both of them! Must not be cut out for this type of shopping trip.....I was the only one still awake!
Having lunch at the Mall of America.....she must like my new haircut!!
No comments:
Post a Comment