Monday, June 23, 2008
She finally arrives!!
She arrived precisely on time! Her due date was June 10th and I had a Dr. appointment that morning.....but all night something seemed different. Then around 7am they began.....after a call to the Dr. between contractions I went right in to be checked and off to the hospital we went! I couldn't actually believe what was happening! We were going to have our baby today!!! I don't think it actually hit me until I was given the epidural and could actually think straight....everything went so fast!! We had waited for so long and finally she arrived! I was honestly suprised to see a girl but overcome with emotion that she was finally here! I couldn't wait to show her off....so here goes! I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible as I know we don't see everyone as often as we'd like!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment